By accessing this Site, accessible from https://fraudico.io, you are agreeing to be bound by these Site Terms and
Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you
disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Site
are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on FraudICO's Site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this
license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on FraudICO's Site
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- transferring the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server
This will let Fraudico to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing
right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is
printed or electronic format.
All the materials on FraudICO’s Site are provided "as is". FraudICO makes no warranties, may it be expressed or
implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, FraudICO does not make any representations concerning
the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Site or otherwise relating to such materials or any
sites linked to this Site.
FraudICO or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to
use the materials on FraudICO’s Site, even if FraudICO or an authorize representative of this Site has been
notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on
implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on FraudICO’s Site may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FraudICO
will not promise that any of the materials in this Site are accurate, complete, or current. FraudICO may change the
materials contained on its Site at any time without notice. FraudICO does not make any commitment to update the
FraudICO has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Site and is not responsible for the contents of any such
linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by FraudICO of the site. The use of any linked Site
is at the user’s own risk.
7. User Conduct
- In order to become a Member, you need to create a Member account. To create an account, you must submit certain
requested information to Site, including a correct email address. When such registration information is requested
by the FraudICO (further as Service), the information you provide must be true, accurate, current, and complete.
- You are responsible for any activity and charges that occur under your screen name and Member account. You must
not transfer your account.
- You are responsible for keeping your Member password secure and for notifying Service immediately of any breach
of security or unauthorized use of your Member account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any personal or personally identifiable data you
upload and store on the Site and are responsible for complying with all applicable laws governing collection,
storage, processing, use and transfer of such information.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct on the Site and use of the Service, and for any content, including
but not limited to text, avatars, information, and other files (collectively, “Content”), that you contribute to
the Site. This also includes, but is not limited to designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information,
applications, software, music, sound and other files (collectively, “Content”), that you contribute to the Site.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Users of the Service.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International Users agree to comply with
all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You may not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the
- You may not use the Service to upload, transmit or link to Prohibited Content. Generally, Prohibited Content
includes Content or other material that FraudICO believes:
- is abusive, intentionally deceptive, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, offensive, encourages
conduct that would violate or violates any law, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or
- comprises material that is copyrighted or protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party
proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless express written permission of the owner is
obtained to use the material and to grant all of the license rights granted herein
- violates or otherwise encroaches on the rights of others
- contains viruses, worms, corrupt files, Trojan horses or other forms of corruptive code, or any other
content which may compromise the Service
- advocates illegal activity
- harms anyone, including minors
- provides a link to any of the above
- You may not access the Site or the Service with any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,”
“spiders,” “offline readers,” etc.
FraudICO has the sole discretion to determine whether Content is Prohibited Content, and any Content submitted to
the Service may be subject to examination from time to time.
Any breach or non-compliance of any of these User Conduct terms will entitle FraudICO to immediately and without
notice (i) terminate any Member account, which could result in the removal of any data in the account from our
servers and any User Content of the Member and block you from any further use of the Site and Service.
8. Content Contributed to the Site by Members
The Site allows Analysts to create their own analyses by assembling Content available on the Site, and to share
those analyses through the Site with other Users. The Site also allows FraudICO-approved Analysts to supply their
Content for our Users’ use in connection with the Service. In this Agreement we refer to all of this Content
provided by Users as “User Content”.
We do not claim any ownership interest in your User Content, but we do need the right to use your User Content only
to the extent necessary to provide the Site and Services to Users, including to display User Content in the manner
requested by the User to operate the Site and Services.
- In order for us to make the User Content you contribute available on the Site for these purposes, and to
operate, market and promote the Service, we need the right to make use of such User Content in accordance with and
subject to this Agreement.
- For example, if you write Analyses or leave Comments, we need your license to display that User Content on the
Services, and we need the right to sublicense that User Content to our other Users so that they can view that User
- Therefore, by contributing User Content to the Site or creating it on the Site you automatically grant to us an
irrevocable and perpetual (except as set forth in this Agreement), non-exclusive, transferable, fully-paid,
royalty-free (except as expressly set forth in this Agreement), worldwide license, by ourselves or with others, to
use, copy, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, print, publish, republish, excerpt (in whole or in
part), reformat, translate, modify, revise and incorporate into other works, that User Content and any works
derived from that User Content, in any form of media or expression, in the manner in which the Service from time
to time permits User Content to be used, in compliance with all applicable laws, and to license or permit others
to do so. Our rights under this license remain in place even after termination of your Membership and account.
- Our rights to “modify, adapt, translate, and create derivative works from” are necessary because the normal
operation of the Services does this to your User Content when it processes it for use in the Services. However, we
will not modify reviews or analyses or custom content made by Analysts in any way except the case when it violates
- This license also grants us the right to sublicense that User Content to other Users to permit their use of that
User Content in the manner in which the Service from time to time permits User Content to be used.
- We may from time to time change the manner in which User Content can be used by the Service, and if we do so any
license you have granted to us under Section 8(2) shall automatically be extended to new uses permitted by the
Service, and any licenses previously granted to us for uses no longer permitted by the Service shall continue in
accordance with Section 8(4). If you contribute User Content to the Site, it is your responsibility to check the
Site from time to time to review how we permit User Content to be used.
- You may at any time, on written notice to us, terminate your use of the Site and this Agreement in the manner
provided below, and upon such termination your license to us and our sublicenses to others shall also terminate,
provided that after such termination that license and those sublicenses will continue with respect to any
Permitted Use of your User Content that commenced prior to the effective time of the termination, until that
Permitted Use ceases. A Permitted Use is any use of Content permitted by this Agreement or the Service. For
example, if at the time of your termination any User Content you have contributed to the Site as an analyst is
used to shown for users, or has been printed by a Member for their personal use, or is used by us in promotional
materials, those uses may continue until they cease. In particular, if at the time of your termination your User
Content has been sublicensed by us to a third party for printing, that sublicense, printing, distribution and sale
of printed materials may continue until it terminates according to the terms of our agreement with the third
party, and all such printed materials have been sold. Also, if you choose to terminate, while it is not our usual
practice, we may retain a copy of the applicable User Content for archival purposes, particularly if it violates
Section 7(6) to 7(9) of this Agreement. Finally, if your use of the Site or this Agreement terminates for any
reason, or Content is removed from the Site, your license hereunder to use the Content or the removed Content, as
the case may be, terminates immediately.
- You represent and warrant to FraudICO that (a) you are the sole owner, author and copyright owner of User
Content you contribute to the Site or you have written permission from the author, owner or copyright owner to
make such User Content available to the Service as “User Content”, and (b) such User Content does not infringe
upon any third party rights (including but not limited to any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, other
intellectual property rights, moral rights, privacy rights or publicity rights); (c) such User Content complies
with this Agreement and does not contain any defamatory, libelous or obscene material; (d) such User Content does
not violate any applicable laws, regulations, or contain any false statements or misrepresentations
agreeing to be bound by the current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
10. Governing Law
Any claim related to FraudICO's Site shall be governed by the laws of UK without regards to its conflict of law